Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Explorer

I saw the beautiful twinkling Stars
when I look up at night
And then I saw Moon and Mars
thinking them my air went tight
You’re like struggling death in scarce
but to overcome you I’ll fight
I don’t know it’s easy or harsh
but I do know I’m doing is right.

The sparkling Stars and the moving planet
we all are confused by your miracle
The little Asteroid and the shooting Comet
I’m collecting energy for your mettle
For a little lose I won’t be upset
‘cuz my thoughts are not so feeble
You may think nobody’s gonna win your bet
But I‘ll be the man to clear your riddle

The endless Universe and the burning Sun
you’ll see I’ll explore your mystery
You are my destination and I’ll never run
‘cuz I wanna be the man in history
I’ll reach you and make you turn
education will be my mental energy
Oh! God never ever let me burn
I wanna be the explorer of my country.

No comments: