Saturday, November 18, 2006

Heaven being alone

How can you believe in pouring rain
it may not lead you to the ocean
why do you want me to be clearcut
though I feel heaven being a psycho.

I might have being loved
might have being wanted
might had been your heart
and might had been your life
was almost your everything
but not the way you wanted.

what do you want from a drowning ship
it won't give you the life you deserve
why do you expect me to listen to your heart
though I feel heaven being a deaf.

you wanted to be a bedcloth
but it's true that I never did.
had sucked your tongue, brushed your lips
pulled your hair and pressed your hip
had kissed your neck, bitten your ears
caught your waist, to hold you near
nothing to blame, nothing for shame
all in vain, all in pain.

how can you wish to live with Sun
if it gets closer you'd be burnt
why do you want me to hold you near
though I feel heaven seing your tear.

I pretended to be your man,
not for joy, not for fun,
unconsciously, I carried you on
lied you, from dusk to dawn
nothing to earn, nothing to learn
stuck in your net,no way to run.

what do you hope from burning heart
it's got nothing, nothing as it's part
why do you expect me to speak to you
though I feel heaven being a dumb.

I'd lost myself between your arms
felt killing pain in your arms
breathe on my body, haunted me
smile in your face tortured me
glance on you annoyed me inside
your politeness was like tsunami tide
I didn't love you never
and couldn't lie you forever.

what do you expect from flying leaf
it doesn't know where it's headed to
why do you want me to be with you
though I feel heaven, being alone.

No comments: