Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's a boy girl thing

Analysing my life in this world
can't find it departed from you
you are the meaning of my existence
and my passion belongs to you
you are the eighth wonder of the world
wanted to be the preserver of it
you are an angel for me
I'll cut my skin to make you fly
my life without you baby
is just a life of hell

each and everything I've got
is the reserved things for you
all my heart, all my thoughts
all my dreams and all my emotions
will be worthless for me
if it don't get you for its unity

baby, my love! when you smile
when you look into my eyes
when you bite your lips feeling shy
when you stretch your nose for laughing
those oceans in your eyes
the soft voice breaking from your lips
I love them baby
I love them for the most

I'm not a poet to write poems
but baby when you are in front
when you are in my mind
there will be no Shakespeare
there will be no other Romeos
who can come down to Earth
and defeat me describing you

Baby! may be I'm rough
maybe I'm overwhelmed man
OK! then that's what I am
but I'll say baby
you are special
you are soft like flower
you are sweet as honey
you are kind like god for me
and you are plain as sky
that is why I love you.

No comments: