Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almighty you

Sun has gone for vacation
dusk has knocked our door
baby close those windows
close all of the doors
we are alone in home
be with me want you more

I'm here waiting for your words
maybe you are waiting for mine
lit up the candle, put on the table
lets face each other, don't be feeble
if I'm the one that is suffering
then your love is my only disease
there ain't anything that I can't give
but baby being alone I can't live

moon is shiny and so is your face
I'll pass all my life having your glance
world may be big, bigger than I assume
but for me not bigger than you
stars are shining and so is your eyes
can't live without you, never say goodbye
come in my arms, sleep in my lap
lets have fun, lets have a nap
life without you has no meaning for me
I'm locked into your heart and have lost the key

night is going deeper, candle goes dimmer
you are my angel and I'm your dreamer
my life is a song, I'm a singer
you are my piano, happy are the fingers
I don't know god, don't know angel
but I do know you are their dead ringer
don't know culture, don't know religion
but I do know you are their finest seed
don't have vision, don't know its reason
but you are my only love and that's my creed.

No comments: