Monday, December 11, 2006

The Heartflow

Black clouds are roaring in the sky
As the suppressed emotion in my heart
These emotions are hard to hold
Though I’ve been thinking myself bold
I’m tired of walking this fugitive street
And the tolerance has crossed the limit
At last I’ve decided to open the door
‘Cuz I can’t suppress it anymore

Cloud started drizzling outside
There’s nothing else left to hide
Rain drops have been absorbed by the ground
And I wanna wet you through my sound
My emotions over flew forming the words
You study and learn all my course
You are free for decision making
Think seriously ‘cuz I’m not kidding

I’ve been trying to know your view
That’s the reason I’m in front of you
There’s nothing funny to make a shout
My immense love has just come out
Don’t feel hard in expressing your dislike
‘Cuz I’ll be loving you all my life
You are the one whom I’ve dreamed
And it’s same then let’s have a team...

No comments: