Tuesday, December 12, 2006

No-one else

What is passion
what is relation
time to know
time to understand
what is life
and what is love
time to feel
time to realize.

days seems to be short
nights seems to be extended
pressure in my head
thorns on my bed
the one who make me restless,
is no-one else, that's only you.

life seems to be easy
seems to be cool
seems to be joyful
and seems to be beautiful
the one who make me optimist,
is no-one else, that's only you

when you walk by my side
pain manages to rush away
whenever I've glance on you
wounds seems to be healed up
the one who makes me feel better,
is no-one else, that's only you.


I find the meaning of life
and the meaning of love
have found the meaning of heart
and the meaning of relation
the one who make me know all,
is no-one else, that's only you.

No comments: