Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Belief

Dreaming in the morning of hope
found you to hold my hands
you sitting by my side
makes me half dead and half alive
the breathe of me seemed to be stopped
unless you were there to care my life
I was just living, passing my time
until you weren’t in my lifeline
till the time you come to my life
words were just words had no meaning to pay
walking in the undiscovered path
you came and showed me the way

Days aren’t over, they never will
it’s just a beginning not the end
you are my need and I’m yours
let’s find our life in this world
our unity is the sole truth
you believe me I’ll believe you
because I believe in truth and believe in love
walking together holding our hands
we’ll find our life in bliss and peace
you are mine and I’m yours
that’s all I know, that I can tell
time will come when we’ll be together
no need to rush and no need to worry about.

No comments: