Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Solitariness

I’m glad to have an aim
glad to have a goal
don’t wanna be numb
I’m saving activeness
cuz’ freezing really means killing
I’ve got my eyes to see
got my ears to hear,
mind for making decisions
what else would you give me to judge
what else would I need to understand
I’m fine, fine with my dictionary
fine with my thesaurus
and fine with my definition.

don’t wanna know my lovers
don’t wanna walk this street again
cuz’, don’t wanna grasp glasses
knowing that they do break
don’t wanna add headache
all because don’t wanna make
and don’t wanna break
wanna be far, far from the misery
walk along with my desires
loving others is a kind of hating myself
I love myself for the most
so, I’m pleased, pleased with me
pleased with my solitariness.

am not gonna look back
never gonna look back to the past
think as if they were just a state of change
I’m loving this change on me
a lot change still to come
who knows what’s inside a parcel
so, I’m never gonna guess
guess to make lapse
I’m delightful, happy with me
happy in the pleasure of singleness.

No comments: