Thursday, March 22, 2007

Begnning




Walking by a silent street
Saw a woman passing by my side
A charming coy attract my mind
No sign in face, was on cloud nine
I told her “you are beautiful”
She answered “oh! That’s fine”.
She walked, passed by her line
I left, as I was out of time.

Other day, I headed to a supermarket
Pushing the door, I dash a woman
Tell her sorry and our eyes met
I couldn’t believe what I see!
She was the one I met in street
I was troubled by my heart beat
She smiled and touched her hair
I lost myself in blissful mere
She went out turning back
I did my shopping with heavy heart.

One sunny day, blue painted sky
Beach was full of chicks
Was ignorant busy on sun bath
a sweet voice broke “can I sit down?”
Oh! My goodness! I was shocked
It was none other’s, was her sound
I replied “please sit down”
I introduced myself, she did too
We have chat till the noon
I drove her to her apartment
She farewelled me with fine compliment.

World became small, smaller the days
Rooms got suffocating, felt like cage
She came around and hold me tight
I felt excited and felt high
She said “never leave me alone.”
I said “breathe can’t be hold on!”
I caught her hand,
then kneel down on sand
look above in the sky,
look into her eyes
caught so tight and stare awhile
finally I broke out, killing the doubt
tell her she’s the only girl I've ever thought of
the sole girl I dreamt of
promised not to let her down
always gonna be in her surround
I proposed her to be my wife
to share all the affection of my life
she answered “well that sounds great!”
a new era of life then began.

No comments: