Wednesday, April 19, 2006

NO SOURCE, NO POEMS

Those days were my best days
when we were together
Flower used to bloom in the garden
and the smell used to prove your presence
my words used to be literature
and I used to talk in rhyme
my heart was filled with melody
and I used to dance in the sunshine
But you are no more for company
question comes where is my poetry?
As an answer, I do claim
No source, no poems

Days have bee changed with ticking time
band of changes has left their sign
my words are limited upon them
and I’ve carried all the blames
heart is left as pounding machine
memories are busy on chasing
flower still blooms in the garden
but it’s meaningless in your absence
I’m left to bear the pain of departure
Question comes where is my literature?
As an answer, I do claim
No source, no poems

No comments: