Friday, October 31, 2008

Give me answer

When the Universe is that much big
god please give me an answer
why do you created Earth as a cage?
when you created Earth
Why do you suffocate them in a place?
My lord! when you created friends
when you bloom fresh emotion for friendship
why do you created separation?
when you made companions
why do you push them in sorrow?

I'm asking when you created a heart
why do you make it so weak?
when you make love
why do you make break ups?

please tell me god
when you make happiness
why do you congest them in a boundary?
when you make a spiritual smile
why do you drench them in ocean of tears?

I'm asking you because I'm suffering
suffering from so called gifted life
burning in the fire of separation
without finding any place for motivation
now give me the last answer
why do you make a life?
when you know its meaningless leaving all alone.

I've being hurt by your creation
I've been crying, I've been dying
sinking down in the sea of sorrow
writing this poem to make you answer
though I know that you never exist
if you ere real, if you were here
thing would have been so much different

If you exist, the I'll suggest you
make a machine instead of human
make them work, kill their emotion
don't make friends and don't make separations
make your slaves who will pray
will call your name, 24 hours a day.

2 comments:

laxmi khanal said...

"make them work, kill their emotion" very gud advice to god!!!NE way among yr poems i found this is d best.keep on posting such poems hai

Anonymous said...

such a nice poem that i had ever read in my life. probably the god only knows the ans of these questions. I solute those person who can kill their emotions...we r human not machine...