Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Heartbreak

There were tears on my eyes
hands were shaking
lips were speechless
heart was pounding hard
eyes were steady
in the hospital bed
accomplish with your presence

My darling, I'ne been waking
I've been waitingI've been expecting
and I've been praying for you
open your eyes, smile for once
how hard is this time?
how difficult it is to breathe without you?
I'm kissing your hand

I'm reading stories for you
I can't rest for awhileI can't sleep for a moment
what if you wake up and I weren't there?
what if you need company and I weren't there?

Baby! open your eyes our child is crying
he is asking for his mother
tell me what should I answer him
he couldn't sleep
he couldn't play
how could I convince him
his beloved mother is already dead

My beloved sweetheart, please answer
how can I describe you?
how could I show you?
when the child asks about you later
how could I show?
how could I prove?
you were the most beautiful woman
you are a holy angel

It's hard for me to organise your funeral
I hold your hand and kissed it
I kissed your cheeks, kissed your lips
Oh god! I can't tolerate
I'm suffocating, I'm breaking
want to lay with you
wanted to be with you
want to share the grave

Oh baby! I can't hold my tears
you remember I've never cried before
I've never feel pain in front of you
now you can see, I'm in deep sorrow
I used to give you red roses
Now I can't see you receiving white one

My love, I can't take my eyes off of you
wanted to see you for the last time
goodbye my angel, goodbye my heart
I kneel down, tears drop down on my knees
I look above the sky in the eyes of god
tell him, I'm leaving her in your hand
please I pray! be polite with her

I hold my child
cried for awhile
and convinced myself
I'm not alone
she has left a friend for me
have given me an aim for my life
my little angel is in my arms
and I'll live all my life for him.

No comments: