Thursday, December 28, 2006

Relation

Life, life and the life
just the flight of kite
sometimes goes upside down
and goes round and round
flies away in mystery town
and suddenly falls on the ground.

the bleeding life
and the bleeding eyes
nothing to do
nothing to try
all the things have been done
all the life have been passed
nothing more left to see
the disaster on me no-one can feel
nobody listens the sound of my heart
feels everyone wants to go apart.

can see the laughter
the fun and the joy
the smile of my face
the politeness and easyness
just nobody to support
and no-one to care
nobody to help
and nobody to heal
no-one to hug
no-one to grap
just alone, alone in dead
sleeping restless in my grave.

tear me into pieces
if it makes you feel better
break me into pieces
if it unites you and make you strong
pinch me by thorny cover
if it brings back your pleasure
push me into lonely darkness
if it brightenes, your desire
but you gotta know
I'll be the best part
wanna design me like a showpiece
or wanna lock in drawer
but gonna be your best friend
or gonna be your worst nightmare.

past is over, never comes back
half the life is gone and half to start
the life I was living
just was a cloud of smoke
was just hell of heaven
all bliss, pain indeed
wanna forget the past
just wanna go forward
I'm loving, loving this face
don't force me to do
don't compile me to show
the thing of early days
the face of mine of yesterday.

No comments: