Saturday, February 10, 2007

Conciousness

May be I’m just emotional
or I’m afraid of myself
am I ignoring my shadow?
or hiding from brightness
am I too much selfish?
or avoiding the headache
but I’m not blind
no way! I’m not that much
I’m just trying to be practical
to live, to feel and to march
just not to make lapse
mistakes no more

all the things you’re saying
all the moves you’re taking
every signs you are showing
each situation you are creating
I’m studying and learning
being close, close enough
I’m not being numb
no way! I’m not that much
I’m just trying to watch
gaze you inside-out
just not to decide in rush
and not to regret in leisure

maybe I’m just too weak
am I being too strong?
pretending to be misunderstanding
maybe I’m really unknown
or I’m being overwhelmed
but I’m not destructive
neither I’m a dumb
no way! I’m not that much
I’m just trying to understand
you and your thoughts
just not to be overconfident
and not to be oversight.

No comments: