Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dreamlover

When she opens her eyes to look at me
I become a man who can't see
when her voice swims through my ear
heart pounds on rhythm and I can't bear
If I'm in crowd and she gets near
everybody else just disappear
I'm a lock, she is my key
her man of the dream I wanted to be

She comes to me
we start a talk
we stare each other
and have long walks
she says some words
words of her feelings
I'm always shocked
coz that was I thinking
sometime I wonder
how we think same
though are physically
so much different

got inside out beauty
my little petty sweety
lives in the house of my dream
as soft as the cream
a woman of my thought
that I've never caught
where is she? where she'll be found?
is she far away or is in my around?
I'm a lyrics, where is my rocker?
ya, that's true I'm a dreamlover.

No comments: